Graphic / Digital Designer (Web)
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer to join our new company and focus on Web Design, the cream of the digitalcrop and won’t settle for anything less.
You will have a passion for Graphic Design with proven skills.
Working on your own creatively or to an exact brief you must be willing to push the boundaries of graphic design and produce pixel perfect work.
With a keen eye for detail, you need to be well versed in website/interface design and be up todate with the latest web trends and practices.
You will be working out of the Staffordshire HQ, which boasts 7,000 sq ft of contemporary office space, our employees will be dynamic, passionate, hard working and fun!
We are looking for someone who has:
- A passion and flare for design.
- A keen eye for detail and the desire to produce perfection.
- Pride and ownership in their work.
- An ability to bring new ideas to the table, a passion for all things design and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- A solid level of comfort with adult pleasure products. Essential Skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Image/photo/video management, resizing, retouching and recolouring.Desirable Skills
- HandcodedHTML and CSS (HTML 5 and CSS 3 preferred)
- WC3 Standards knowledge
Joining an organisation at the beginning is one of the rarest and most unique opportunities ever!
Orgasmic is a new, fresh, cool online store selling Adult Products and Lingerie. Whilst many industries are in decline, Sex Toy sales are on the rise, despite a struggling economy. No longer a taboo subject, dedicated online stores like ours are more talked about and used than ever before.
Our aim is simple…. to be the best and with the right staff, we will be.
Are you looking for an opportunity to stand out from the rest? To take responsibility and shine in your ability? To work in a team of professional like minded individuals?
If you agree, then Orgasmic is the company for you!
To get this job I will need to have a passion and flare for design, and also a keen eye for detail and the desire to produce perfection. I will need to have pride and ownership in my work also be able to bring new ideas to the table and always willing to do extra work.
I will need to know how to use Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.),HandcodedHTML and CSS (HTML 5 and CSS 3 preferred) and WC3 Standards knowledge.