Give 5 planning and organising tips
- Carry a schedule and record all your thoughts, conversations and activities for a week.
- Plan to spend at least 50 percent of your time engaged in the thoughts, activities and conversations that produce most of your results.
- Block out other distractions like Facebook and other forms of social media unless you use these tools to generate business.
- Put up a “Do not disturb” sign when you absolutely have to get work done.
- Practice not answering the phone just because it’s ringing and e-mails just because they show up. Disconnect instant messaging.
Weekly Plan –
- Monday – I want to be a web designer so I will be learning about web designing and by doing that I will be learning my HTLM Basic, HTLM Introduction, HTLM Editors and HTLM Elements, that would take me at least 4 hours to learn.
- Tuesday – I will learn HTLM Attributes, HTLM Headings, HTLM Paragraphs and I recon this would take me up to 3 hours.
- Wednesday – I will learn HTLM Formatting, HTLM Links, HTLM CSS and HTLM Head this would take me approximately about 3 and half hours.
- Thursday- I will start learning about HTLM images, HTLM Tables, HTLM Lists, and HTLM blocks and learning this would take me 5 hours because they would be a bit harder to learn than the others and I’m not very good at Tables and lists.
By remembering to learn all these I will have to put what I have to do through the week on a app I have got on my Iphone called reminders and that would help me and keep me on track.